segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2012

It's not my fault that I act and look like him. I'm sorry if that reminds you of a lot of shit... I really am. I just wish that I wouldn't be punished by being who I am. Once again. I just wish, for once, I could just be me and that would be fine by you.

I wish I could just not be that girly girl you always wanted me to be. I wish could just be this person that doesn't really care if her outfit matches the weather. Because I really don't care about those things. I never did.

I also never really cared about ballet, but I know you wanted a bailarina. I just wanted some freedom, you know. Just some wind in my face and everything was OK.

I'm really sorry about not being who you want me to be. But, when I was trying to be that girl, I was miserable. You have no idea what I have done for hating myself... And you'll probably never know.

The worst part is that now I have to live knowing that you remember of him when you see me. I know I sort of left you too, I know I'm also quiet and hate to sleep in other's people's beds. But I'm not him and I wish you could just see it and be just fine.

Nenhum comentário: